This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as Agreement) regulates relationships between TRMY LOJİSTİK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (hereinafter referred to as TRMY LOJİSTİK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ or Administration), on the one part, and user on the site, on the other.
https://trmy.net site is not a mass medium.
When using this site, you agree to the terms of this Agreement.
Rights and obligations of the Parties
User shall be entitled to:
- search for information on the site;
- receive information on the site;
- copy information to other sites with indicating the source;
- require from Administration to hide any information about the user;
- require from Administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site;
- use site information for personal non-commercial purposes.
Administration shall be entitled:
- at its own discretion and need, to create, modify, or reverse rules;
- to restrict access to any information on the site;
- to create, modify, delete information.
User undertakes to:
- ensure reliability of information provided;
- update Personal Data provided during registration, if they are changed;
- not disseminate information aimed at war propaganda, incitement of national, racial or religious hatred and animosity, as well as other information for dissemination of which criminal or administrative responsibility is provided;
- not disturb site performance;
- not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and/or interaction with the Site and its Services.
Administration undertakes to:
- maintain functionality of the site, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of Administration;
- protect information, dissemination of which is restricted or prohibited by laws by issuing a warning or deleting the user account having violated the rules;
- provide all available information about the User to authorized thereto governmental authorities in the cases established by law.
Liability of the Parties
- User shall be personally responsible for information disseminated by him/her;
- Administration shall not bear any responsibility for services provided by the third parties;
- in case of force majeure (shooting war, emergency state, natural disaster, etc.), Administration does not guarantee integrity of information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of information resource.
Terms and conditions of the Agreement
This Agreement shall come into effect at any use of this site.
This Agreement ceases to apply when its new version appears.
Administration reserves the right to modify this Agreement at its sole discretion on an ex parte basis.
At any change of this Agreement, Administration will notify users in a convenient for it way.